OCCC won the whole thing this year, $500 for TOP Club Participation at the Cherokee Nation Holiday 11th Annual Car Show at the Tahlequah Casino on August 31. Members made a pretty good showing in the Trophy Dept. against some tough competition and 160 entries. Congrats to all the winners and Thanks to all the members who showed up to help win the money!
Sally & Terry Hardcastle won CHIEF’S CHOICE in their 1961 Chevy Impala.
Nikki & Gary Tucker won 2nd Place AND BEST PAINT in their 1984 El Camino.
1st Place winner Chris Elliott in his 1969 Super Bee.
1st Place winner Ray Farquharson in his 1947 Ford PU.
2nd Place winner Ron Giles in his 1932 Plymouth, and Wayne Cole with the Top Club Participation Trophy.
2nd Place winner Doyle Cole in his 1990 Corvette.
2nd Place winner Speedy Maner in his 1955 Ford PU.
2nd Place winner Rhonda & Jim Cole in their 1976 Ford F150 PU.
Our new website is finally up! Check back often for the latest news and updates from the Outlaw Cruisers Car Club.
- The Outlaw Cruisers Car Club was founded in 2000 by a small group of avid car enthusiasts in Locust Grove, OK. Membership is open to all classic car lovers and their families.
- We now have approximately 70 members and continue to grow.
- Members come from Northeast Oklahoma (Locust Grove, Salina, Pryor, Chouteau, Inola, Tahlequah, Hulbert and Peggs to name a few).
- Dues are $20 per year per household. Paid dues entitles members to receive the official Club Monthly Newsletter in printed or email form.
- Club members own a variety of cars and trucks from the early 1900’s to 2012 models.
- Our monthly meetings are at 3:00 pm on the 2nd Sunday of every month (except May) at Mazzio’s in Locust Grove on Hwy 82.
- We meet every Thursday night at the Sonic in Chouteau, OK from 5 pm till dark throughout the summer (DST hours). Drive your Rod and enjoy half-price food and drinks!
- In the winter, members have been meeting at the Denny’s in Pryor every Thursday night.
- Activities include car, truck and motorcycle shows, swap meets, cruises, and an Annual Picnic, usually held in September.
- We also host our Annual Founders Day Car Show in conjunction with Locust Grove Founders Day on the 2nd Saturday in May. The show usually has between 100 to 200 participants, awards HUGE 27″ trophies and lots of cash and door prizes. It also includes LIVE Classic R&R music and entertainment by THE FABULOUS HOT RODS! This year’s 13th Annual Founders Day Car Show is May 11, 2013. Check out the FOUNDERS DAY FLYER Page.