The Outlaw Cruisers Car Club was founded in 2000 by a small group of avid car enthusiasts in Locust Grove, OK. Membership is open to all classic car lovers and their families.
- We now have approximately 80 members and continue to grow.
- Members come from Northeast Oklahoma (Locust Grove, Salina, Pryor, Chouteau, Inola, Tahlequah, Hulbert and Peggs to name a few).
- Dues are $20 per year per household. Paid dues entitles members to receive the official Club Monthly Newsletter in printed or email form.
- Club members own a variety of cars and trucks from the early 1900′s to brand new models.
- Our monthly meetings are at 3:00 pm on the 2nd Sunday of every month (except May) at Mazzio’s in Locust Grove on Hwy 82.
- We meet every Thursday night at the Denny’s in Prryo, OK starting as early as 4 or 5 pm till dark throughout the year. Drive your Rod and get a discount on food and drinks!
- Activities include car, truck and motorcycle shows, swap meets, cruises, and an Annual Picnic, usually held in September.
- We also host our Annual Founders Day Car Show in conjunction with Locust Grove Founders Day on the 2nd Saturday in May. The show usually has between 100 to 200 participants, awards HUGE 27″ trophies and lots of cash and door prizes. It also includes LIVE Classic R&R music and entertainment by THE FABULOUS HOT RODS!